• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stay in hospital

pinkprincess77

I was just wondering how long people spent in hospital? My son is going to stop with my parents whilst I'm in hospital and will be off school. The school is wanting to know how long this will be for. I will be having him back with me once I'm home and school said they will help me getting him to school once I'm home. Thanks x

Hiya, I went I'm on the Thursday & was out by Saturday lunchtime, I felt pretty normal by Monday :) check with your team, they'll be able to give you an estimated time scale x

Went in Tuesday am had op at 1pm came home Friday pm as I live over an hour away from the hospital & the consultant preferred I stayed until then.

Thanks everyone I think they told me I'd be on 2-3 days but everything as been such a blur lol

Had bypass at lunch time on Friday and was discharged tea time next day! Wasnt up to much though so if on your own would stay as long as you can!

Thanks everyone. Due to a very bad experience having my son, I want to be in hospital as shorter time as possible in hospital. I know it's a different hospital and completely different circumstance but I can't help how I feel

Went in on Wednesday 7.00am and came home on Friday evening. As long as your walking around well after they will discharge you quickly

i went in on the Wednesday morning for 11am and was discharged at 9.30am on the Friday.

Best of Luck xx

I was told by surgeon that it would be a 48 to 72 hour stay depending how I tolerate the operation,this seems pretty standard

Back