• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stayed the same again

Andrea73

and I am getting very fed up. I know its only been since the beginning of April but I just want to see the scales move.

I even went to the gym today to get things moving so I hope that helps.

If anyone can offer any other advice to get it moving please tell all.

Hi Andrea
You have hit a stall unfortunately its all part of the journey. Most of us have a few along the way! All i can suggest is take in as much protein as you can and eat little and often! I have always found eating every two hours appox helps. It could be that you aren't eating enough. Also remember if you are at the gym regularly you could be losing inches and not pounds. You have done really well on the weight loss so far and it will start again hopefully very soon try not to worry xx

Just don't wander off the path, exercise more than you've been doing or doing a different type of exercise, make sure you're having the fluids and eating well.

Sorry to hear you are in a stall Andrea. They suck, but as long as you continue to do everything right the weight will start moving again.

Make sure you are eating enough, drinking enough, getting plenty of protein, and exercising if you can. For me, oddly, the way I broke a 4 week stall was when I had a sore throat/chest and had to stop running. I went on to lose 12lb in 2 weeks and that was 7 months post op.

Keep trucking hun. You are doing great.

I too have had a number of stalls. It is very disheartening. I was very worried when this happened to me. I can only agree with what the others have said. try not to feel down about this. Things will get going again. I am only losing around 1 pound a week. It doesn't make sense but what else can we do? I know how disappointing this feels. Good luck and keep smiling.

Try different foods or eating little and often, thats what I did, and it speeded my weight loss up.

Thanks guys for the replies. I have taken things on board and am trying to eat little and often. Tonight I made a lovely cheese and tuna omelette but could hardly eat any of it. I find this happens quite a lot - does this happen to you all?

Can only say it does occasionally Andrea but mainly cause i don't fancy what i've cooked! I think in my case as a continual grazer pre op i'm not used to eating "proper" meals and would prefer to eat snacks and junk all day! So now although i eat little and often i make sure that there are three meals included in that and some days are still trial and error on the taste bud front. Keep going you are doing fine its just the frustration of the stall but loss will kick back in soon xx

Back