• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Step to Christmas - **CHALLENGE**

J

Jonicorn

Good Morning Wonderful guys and girls,

As it is the run up to Christmas, just 11 weeks away, I wanted to start a challenge in the hope that everyone would participate.

I definitely need the motivation to move more if I want to reach my goal of being in a size 14 for Christmas so, lets walk 500 miles!!

Out of the many diaries that I read, majority of us log our steps so lets see how far we can walk.
500 miles would be approximately 1,125,000 steps! Sounds a lot but that is 102,273 steps a week between us and the more of us that take part, the quicker we will walk those miles.

If we start on Monday, that gives us 11 weeks to hit our target.

How to take part: Just comment with the amount of steps you have walked each day or week and we can add it up at the end, or I might keep a tally as we go along!
Come on ladies, who's in?

@Bling Babe @Irene44 @Maria61 @slimkim @Jackiesfatplan @Sandra Carter @Oopseydaisy @Parsnip ???

Maria61

As it is the run up to Christmas, just 11 weeks away, I wanted to start a challenge in the hope that everyone would participate.

I definitely need the motivation to move more if I want to reach my goal of being in a size 14 for Christmas so, lets walk 500 miles!!

Out of the many diaries that I read, majority of us log our steps so lets see how far we can walk.
500 miles would be approximately 1,125,000 steps! Sounds a lot but that is 102,273 steps a week between us and the more of us that take part, the quicker we will walk those miles.

How to take part: Just comment with the amount of steps you have walked each day or week and we can add it up at the end, or I might keep a tally as we go along!

@Bling Babe @Irene44 @Maria61 @slimkim @Jackiesfatplan @Sandra Carter @Oopseydaisy @Parsnip ???
I am in, great idea. Xx

Jackiesfatplan

Im in but u wont get many steps off me my knees are very bad ( hence why im having surgery but as its a challange ill give it a go as from start of challange ill hobble round my block everyday ( theres a seat along the way ) not sure how many steps it will be a day ill find out on monday but knees premitting ill do it everyday even if its only a few hundred a day it will all add up by christmas great challange jonicorn

J

Jonicorn

Aww thanks Girlies. Well, Maria will probably manage enough steps for the 3 of us Jackie so don't worry about it. I am hoping to do at least 50,000 steps a week which, if I am successful will be 550,000 steps by Christmas but we will see haha. xxx

Jackiesfatplan

Aww thanks Girlies. Well, Maria will probably manage enough steps for the 3 of us Jackie so don't worry about it. I am hoping to do at least 50,000 steps a week which, if I am successful will be 550,000 steps by Christmas but we will see haha. xxx
Yes maria superwomen theres a few good steppers on here at moment im sure someone will make my shortfall up ...i could always stick a stepper on hubby and he can take me in my chair like them off little britton ...lol

Irene44

Im in but u wont get many steps off me my knees are very bad ( hence why im having surgery but as its a challange ill give it a go as from start of challange ill hobble round my block everyday ( theres a seat along the way ) not sure how many steps it will be a day ill find out on monday but knees premitting ill do it everyday even if its only a few hundred a day it will all add up by christmas great challange jonicorn

You can do yours in the hot tub Shirtswinger xxx

Irene44

I’m in xxx. Fabulous idea make me get off my fat a..s :) xxx

Sarnie

I don't really walk much apart from a bit at work, I'd be in to add my little bit, but don't have a step counter hun xx

Irene44

Oh yes i could as soon as i move frog thats taken up home in it hasnt been up for a while as i was away then ill it will soon clean up and be up and running
Oh yes i could as soon as i move frog thats taken up home in it hasnt been up for a while as i was away then ill it will soon clean up and be up and running

Hehe I love it. If it had been a toad I would have come over and kissed it xxx

Irene44

I don't really walk much apart from a bit at work, I'd be in to add my little bit, but don't have a step counter hun xx

Doesn’t matter how many babe you can do it sat down in a chair xxx

Irene44

Im same sandra i carnt do much walking but we would look super in a cheerleader outfits sitting on sideline shaking our pom pom :banana_dancer: :banana_dancer:

Go Shirtswinger xxx