• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Step to Christmas - **CHALLENGE**

8219 yesterday

Wow everyone is doing so amazing. We will have this 500 miles in no time.
There are 2000 steps in a mile approximately so we are well on our way!

Whoop whoop ladies xx

7,248 today.x

Yesterday mine was 7,383. Spent much longer at the car dealership again than I would have liked to because the sales guy who sold me the car, selfishly had to go to the hospital to watch his child be born....tut, can't get the service nowadays haha xx Just kidding

Yesterday was 7,677 but Ive stopped using the fitness tracker as it really wasn't recording well so I'm going back to the phone app although also not accurate as don't always have my phone on me. I need a better tracker but will have to wait until I can afford it (Arriettys birthday is coming up and then we have Chrismas for the tribe that I've not sorted yet)

Well done ladies, you're all killing it xx

5020 very poor :(

Ur doing great sorry i havnt been doing mine ive been ill as soon as i feel up to it ill get moving as for maria oh my Jesus christ ur a super women how do u do it can i ask were u active when u were bigger ( i know you wont off been as active but were u active ) if u get me some people are always active i used to be a active fatty id walk for miles and swim i love swimming untill i had trouble with my knees now im lazy due to being so fat my knees hurt you know how the story goes

Back