• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant believe it

jeany

Probably sounds a bit daft but I'm actually quite giddy that i ran for a bus this morning. I was almost at the stop so waved the driver to stop which he did just past the stop.

In the past I would have just hobbled along and let it pass me and then waited at the stop for another twenty minutes waiting for the next one.

I just strode onto the bus smiling to myself at the fact I could still breath.

I love being slimmer - life is good x

Feeling fitter is a great feeling, huh? :D I can't wait until I've slimmed down a bit more to start swimming and to join a gym

Probably sounds a bit daft but I'm actually quite giddy that i ran for a bus this morning. I was almost at the stop so waved the driver to stop which he did just past the stop.

In the past I would have just hobbled along and let it pass me and then waited at the stop for another twenty minutes waiting for the next one.

I just strode onto the bus smiling to myself at the fact I could still breath.

I love being slimmer - life is good x
what a great feeling that is! :) i forgot my phone when i went out the other day, so i opened the front door and run up the stairs! I didnt even realise id done it till after lol i was well chuffed :D xxx

Last edited:
Aww it's great to read this, you have made me smile xxx

Back