• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Still in self-loathing mode :(

I'm due to have my op 2 weeks today and I have taken loads of photo's, some even in my underwear with my belly hanging out so that in the future I can look back and see how far I will have come. I plan to take some profile pics with every stone that I lose so I can create a journal of my weight loss journey. I really think this will help me. Everyone is different so you have to do what feels right for yourself. You don't even have to show them to anyone and you could take them infront of a mirror so only you will see them!!!
just wait 'til you're in your bikini.......lol
you won't be camera shy then hun!!!

allie i have just for the first time ever put a full length mirror up. where at the top of the stairs to i cant avoid it. I have finally got bits that im loving my collor bones and shoulders in particular and like shell in certain clothes i feel a million dollars. Now naked thats a different matter but saying that even that is sooooo much better than 5 months ago.
You will get there thak care
carole

do you have a digital camera? if so it should have a timer setting on it, look for that and you get 10 secs to quickly get into position, believe me 10 secs is a lot

Back