• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Still stuck!!

I think I would cut down on the carbs and fill up on proteins and drink plenty of fluids.

Good luck x

hi
ive been stuck since june they keep telling me its normal and ive got to keep going but then they would wouldnt they,

if you eat 600 cals then your going to lose weight you dont need to pay 5grand for a band i wish i had done more research cos i would never have gone a head with it

We have to remember a band is a helpful tool not a miracle cure
Im not able to advise on a sleeve but like others have said go back to your provider :/

I agree it is only a tool. I got this tool because I can't diet and now have to watch what I eat like a diet, I just expected more assistance from my tool I suppose

I agree it is only a tool. I got this tool because I can't diet and now have to watch what I eat like a diet, I just expected more assistance from my tool I suppose

I have to agree with you..like you I can diet but I always put the weight back on..so I thought my band would help me more..
But its really hard work isn't it :/

I'm sorry to hear from the ladies who are disappointed about their weight loss.
I'm not sure whether I'm pouring oil on the fire here but no one said that surgery would be the easy option - getting the weight off and keeping it off needs hard work.

Just keep at it girls x

what they dont tell you

theres alot they dont tell you before they take your money, i had a fill today im not losing weight and i was told that some dont lose weight ever even with the band great they tell me now after 5grand :break_diet:

Unfortunately weightloss surgery is not the easy option and it is something we have to work on every day! I know its hard and no one wants to feel like their dieting 24/7, but i guess that is what being healthy is all about, you have to watch what you eat and make sure your eating the right things. Not doing these things i guess is how we all became over weight in the first place. I think you need to look at your tool in a different way, re evaluate what you eat and really work with it to get the most out of it. Also muscle does weigh more than fat so if your hitting those weights hard it may well be a reason why your stalling. x x x

Back