• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stitch

Hello I went to see my surgeon tonight as I was getting stitch every time I ate (had conversion from band to RNY November) I was also getting referred pain in my left shoulder right into my jaw - I was told that they had left my port in and when I ate it was getting a bit stuck under my ribs - also my diaphragm was pushing it further up - and had wind in between - I find if I take Deflatine just after eating it stops it for a while - but as my port should have been taken out have to go under the knife AGAIN!!!! Grrr! Hopefully yours will settle down with the wind tablets xxxx
hi sorry just seen your reply I can't believe they have left your port in how bad is that and thanks will still try deflatine as well I have a follow up with the doctor next week x hope everything turns out well for you x

Cheryl did you speak to your dietician? I'd love to know how you're sorting this out, and I think we all would all like to know if there is roughage we should be trying to include! :D
hi well the doctor at the hospital said I need to eat more fibre and change my diet I went holland and barrat and bought breakfast with extra fibre plus Jordan's do a bag you sprinkle on I have been taking that plus doctor gave me some buscspan think that's spelt wrong lol. To be honest it has got better since but don't know if that's a coincidence or had worked he said I need to eat more insolvable fibre I have got to go back to my own doctor if it carries on he will send me for tests to be fair this is the first time I have experienced this just hope it don't come back x

Back