• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Strange milestone but ......

Lincs Lass

I went clothes shopping today.

I know it doesn't sound much but I've always been to Evans and bought the one thing that fits. I honestly thought I didn't like shopping.

Today I wandered round all the shops for hours and enjoyed it. I finally bought a top in Dorothy Perkins. Me shopping in Dorothy Perkins? Unheard of!!

I can't wait until I settle at a weight/size so I can buy some nice bits atm with me still losing I'm just buying cheapies from Tesco Asda Primark etc as I don't want to spend too much if they don't fit in a few weeks time!

I'm looking forward to reaching this milestone! I'm currently managing with my current wardrobe + help from sewing machine to keep things fitting. I do have an array of clothes from previous weight loss but I'm close to getting to the need to shop stage, my best friend has promised / threatened a clothes spurge in London soon. Dreading it as I've always hated clothes shopping (like u ll, if it fits, its fine, I'll buy it) but secretly I am kinda looking forward to it!

In the words of the song ........ Ooops I did it again!!

I'm going to end up broke at this rate!!

This is totally me at the minute too!!!

Need to stop as I'm not going to stay this size forever either, need to keep reminding myself of that!

I bought a skirt in Warehouse the other day and thought I'd taken the size 16 to the till. Went to put it on this morning and seen size 14 on the tag, but it still fits a treat!!! I know it's a little stretchy but I haven't hauled a size 14 over my rear end in about 10years!!xx

Back