• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stranger here!

BandyEmm

How are you all, Gosh theres been some changes round here :D

Welcome back Em xx Hope things are going well with you

See what happens when you disappear Em., where have you been? Hope all is well. xxx

You certainly have Em., I was going to find you on Facebook it's been so long since you've been in touch!

Hope all is well with you Em xxx

thankyou ladies, things are really rubbish for me again, but i wont bore you all with them

Hope your all doing well xxx

Aww Bless, it's really good to see you Em., one of our 'old faces' returning... there's been lots of changes and we don't seem to be seeing so many peeps at the moment... but most of us are in touch on Facebook and email.

How are your babes? xxx

It certainly has changed thats for sure,

Sorry i havent been around :( Shame on me!

Wow hunni look at you, you shrinking lady xxx

Awww Em., thank you, it's thanks to the Bypass, not me... I've got so many pills for this that and the other, but the Bypass has been a marvellous operation in my case and my diabetes is in remission!

Feeling so much better without the weight and over a sack of potatoes lost already!

Haven't got any loose skin yet either and I'm shrinking everywhere and I mean everywhere... it's a healthy way of living and I can hardly tell I've had the op now... wonderful.

So very pleased to see you Em...

Have you settled in your new home ok love? xxx

Nice to see you em, Bev have you some recent pics then?? X

I should have taken them on Friday and I will do in the next few days... I'm surprised at how quick it has come off.

But I'm not a fast loser, just 2 or 3lbs per week at the most, usually 2 and I'm happy.

Can hardly feel the bypass now at all... have to remember I've had it done.

Love and hugs xxx

Back