• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lets hear it for the partners…

and have been mega supportive after my TT which didn't go the way we expected.
I am now having to think about legal action against the surgeon (But that is a story I'm not ready to tell yet)
It has left me very depressed But he is still by my side urging me on

I'm so sorry to hear you've had a hard time Wendy. I hope things are better now? You know you can unload here!! xxx

We have been married for 33 years now & in that time he has seen me in all my ranging sizes 14 to 34 and has never ever once used "weight comments" either in ignorance nor temper. Always faithlessly there for me in all my darkest times and there has been a few of them. He never complains.. grumbles sometimes but i can live with that. He's earned the right. He has even been my hero putting his own life at risk to save me from drowning whilst holidaying in Rhodes.
My hubby has also been to every appointment with me regarding wls shedding tears with me as i went through my life history with docs explaining how I got to be the weight i was. He sat with me before and after the balloon insertion last week despite the fact that he was really unwell that day. He is my rock
So for all those still kissing frogs out there :censored:OFF HE IS MINE!!! :D

Once I achieve the weight loss I will have more surgery to remove the skin. As I told him I will be a hot 60 year old ;) how lucky will he be then LOL all his support finally rewarded!

My husband tonight.... Just think in a years time i will have another woman to (cough cough insert your own words here) and nobody will fall out with me about it.

I nearly chocked on my coffee ... Men lolol

My husband tonight.... Just think in a years time i will have another woman to (cough cough insert your own words here) and nobody will fall out with me about it.

I nearly chocked on my coffee ... Men lolol

Variety is the spice of life LOL Very forward thinking of him haha :)

I'm so sorry to hear you've had a hard time Wendy. I hope things are better now? You know you can unload here!! xxx

I am still feeling very raw about the situation.
and I will post photos and let you know what happens.
Just remember that losing the weight might not give you the life you want

We're here when you're ready. I'll remember that, but i dont like to hear you sounding so sad :( xx

Agree with Becky, when you are ready we are here - but I've never seen you down...love to you hon - look after yourself.

It has left me very depressed But he is still by my side urging me on

Good to hear that your hubby encourages you even when you are feeling so blue. We all need that when things are tough.

You have always been very supportive of me and my silly posts here, so if there is anything I can do to help just let me know. ::smiles at you::

Back