• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Strangest experiance lol

happy days

I went swimming last nite fir the first time since my op, having lost 111lb thought it's time to get in the pool. The strangest thing happened I found it really difficult to swim sure it's because I've lost the buoyancy. Just wandering if it happened to anyone else.

not really...... im a crap swimmer anyway so stick with water aerobics. maybe its just until you get back into it xxx

See, I knew there was at least one good reason for carrying loads a blubber? We don't drown so easy :D:D:D:D:D:D Stick with it, Happy until your body adjusts to its new floatation limitations, lol xx

See, I knew there was at least one good reason for carrying loads a blubber? We don't drown so easy :D:D:D:D:D
love it :D

When i was large i saved a little boy from drowning in the sea in Spain.....he got himself into trouble i swam over to him and he just held onto me until the life guards came, it was virtually impossible for me to sink. Since then ive lost over 200lbs and can hardly swim a length.....its so difficult.

lotsabeefy said:
When i was large i saved a little boy from drowning in the sea in Spain.....he got himself into trouble i swam over to him and he just held onto me until the life guards came, it was virtually impossible for me to sink. Since then ive lost over 200lbs and can hardly swim a length.....its so difficult.

Oh bless you beefy, that must make you feel good :) you are a hero xxx

Nooooooo lol it's wonderful x

Haha, I went swimming after not going for years (still while big) and couldnt swim. Its like I forgot how too. Cant even put my head under the water

I'm sure it will get easier hun

xx

Back