• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

walsall manor someone please help me....banding advice

sumptuousangel

Hey all,

Well what a journey. I was banded in July 2011 and never looked back. I lost a total of 12 stone and my last fill was January this year. However, since coming off holiday I have noticed that I am hungry all the time, spoke to the Dr who sent me for a fill under xray. The xray revealed a leak (they suspect around the port) as they thought the band looked okay. Then next thing I know i receive a call for surgery next week! I don't know what to expect, what they will do when they operate, has this happened to anyone???

I'm sorry Kim, I know there are people who have had revision surgery but I'm not sure what it entails.

Congratulations on the fantastic weight loss, and good luck for next week x

ask Mr Mirza/Khan/ Dr Heartland or Ana. they may need to replace the port/ remove the band. are you on the op schedule for Monday or Wednesday??? Hopefuly wednesday so u can call them on Monday and ask. if no joy try Tracie Lowe (their secretary) and request a call back. Make sure you know exactly what before signing the consent form

Back