• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 Months Post Gastric Wrap

Shopgirl1301

Hi Everyone, I haven't been on here in such a long time, and not really sure why, so thought I would pop in and say hello!! lol.

I'm not even sure whether I described what happened to me and how the op went, I won't now just in case and perhaps do a search before I bore anyone!

Just thought I would let you know it's the best thing I ever did (I went with Cosmetic Bliss) and I was 16 stone on 17th October 2011 and I know weight 13 stone 6lb which I'm really happy about, it's coming off gradually, rather than rapid, so hair is all intact and I'm feeling healthy.

Hope everyone is ok, just wanted to poke my head in so to speak, all the best.

Wendyx

Hi hun ur doin great well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done ur doing fab xx

Hi Wendy, I,m having my wrap on Monday with Body Beautiful. Please do tell us of your journey x

Shopgirl1301 said:
Hi Everyone, I haven't been on here in such a long time, and not really sure why, so thought I would pop in and say hello!! lol.

I'm not even sure whether I described what happened to me and how the op went, I won't now just in case and perhaps do a search before I bore anyone!

Just thought I would let you know it's the best thing I ever did (I went with Cosmetic Bliss) and I was 16 stone on 17th October 2011 and I know weight 13 stone 6lb which I'm really happy about, it's coming off gradually, rather than rapid, so hair is all intact and I'm feeling healthy.

Wendyx

Would love to hear everything! I have been speaking to Michael at Cosmetic Bliss about the wrap.

thanks everyone, I'm going to start a new thread describing my journey and what happend with regards to the op, so hopefully encouraging others to make that first step! x

Wendyx

did you have the wrap or the sleeve? ur post says wrap but info on left says sleeve?

Back