• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stress or stones

mandyl

hi all
i feel awful:cry:
weak,sicky and well odd. anyone any ideas? gallstones? stress or lurgy. stupid really just feel weird. xx

Hi Mandy

Not sure really but hope you feel better soon. Rest up and take it easy x

I think if it was gallstones you would be having some severe pain with it, maybe you have just picked up a bug
Take care

Jay xx

thanks . i dont think i can eat soup i dunno x

hopefully its not my stones. feel shakey and cold like last attack but putting heating on so hopefully be ok. gotta stay strong cos christine said dont do anything silly like get myself admitted. xx

I used to go into a terrible cold sweat as part of my symptoms of Gallstones - it could just be a virus though so take good care of yourself but see a doc if you are in a bad way or are v worried x

hope you feel better soon, id go & see the gp xxx

thanks everyone. dont feel so sick now thank god just dd x

got a lot of phone calls planned monday lol.xx

I doubt it is gall stones, having suffered with them i'd rather give birth to my youngest daughter again who weighed in at over 11lb's... The pain was less in childbirth than with gallstones..

Hope you feel better soon xx

just got back from out of hrs gp. just he said just my stones giving me jip. off to bed ive well and trully had enough .

hi yeah if i ever get it.xx

Back