• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stress

mandyl

hi all
can stress make you feel physical symptoms?
this week has been all stressy and my dr always says i dont cope well with it.
today i feel very wiped out and nauseous and im wondering if thats why?
also im wondering if stress can give me the period type pains i get with my mirena. going to drs to get meds for after op organised and will check but wondered what you guys thought. i also wonder if thats why i feel like ive gone back to the frightened person i was when steve first left,although i know ill be ok after friday. xxx thanks for listening again xx

stress can cause physical symptoms, try not to worry too much and remember its only a few weeks until you will be getting your op and then it will be onwards and upwards:)

thanks jason xxx

Absolutely stress can manifest with physical symptoms!

I get shingles when I am really stressed :-(

Rx

I always get really badly constipated when im stressed, i also feel tired and lethargic. It's only natural to feel like this, its a big thing your doing and believe me I knew what i was getting into and still went into a HUGE range of emotions and excessive stress levels....but then you have the op and the rest of your life has arrived.

I know its hard but take some deep breathes and focus on post op..i'm sure you will be great xx

Mandy read the cosmic ordering post and give it a try.Write down your wish to be more positive and have the strength to complete your journey,stress free and happy,with no negative thoughts.Wish others peace and happiness,and no harm to come to them.

Mandy love

Stress can make us quite ill...It can exacerbate many conditions and lower our immune systems...

Try some relaxation techniques and listening to some real chill out music.

Handling stress is something that we all can do, however there are times when it all gets a bit too much for us...but you aren't alone.

Sending you lots of chilled vibes

Take care

(((hugs)))

thanks all thats really helped. worry sometimes i think oh god what have i got now. not stressing about op but lots of things happened this week and kinda tried to bury me lol.xxx

Back