• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stress or stones

feel better this morn. awful night but now its just doing its grumbling thing. i keep telling them no parties lol.xx

Glad you are feeling a little better today. Please go to a&e if it gets too bad no matter what Christine says, she obviously has never suffered the pain of gallstones. I know that they are wanting to do both together but the pain is like Julie said far worse than child birth. I always said when I had mine at least with childbirth you new the pain would wear off in a fews mins but not with these horrible things. I had one stone that was about an inch and a half in size and loads of little ones. I hope they give you this op soon.

Glad you are feeling a little better today. Please go to a&e if it gets too bad no matter what Christine says, she obviously has never suffered the pain of gallstones. I know that they are wanting to do both together but the pain is like Julie said far worse than child birth. I always said when I had mine at least with childbirth you new the pain would wear off in a fews mins but not with these horrible things. I had one stone that was about an inch and a half in size and loads of little ones. I hope they give you this op soon.
will do hun and thankyou. xx

Didnt the doc give u any meds for the pain like anti cramping stuff and that???

yeah useless codydramol. have good anti emetics though. xx

ursodiol (Actigall) and chenodiol (Chenix) are good for treating stones, helps flush em out and ask for tramadol............its fab for pain relief......thats what the drs gave me

ursodiol (Actigall) and chenodiol (Chenix) are good for treating stones, helps flush em out and ask for tramadol............its fab for pain relief......thats what the drs gave me
sounds silly but we are hoping they stay where they are so i can have both ops at same time. got some tramadol but they make me feel very sick. x

sounds silly but we are hoping they stay where they are so i can have both ops at same time. got some tramadol but they make me feel very sick. x

Hi again

some surgeons prefer to do the op's seperately and other dont mind taking them out whilst your having your wls...best to ask your surgeon what his preference is as he may suggest having gall bladder out before ya wls, this is what happened to my friend and she had her wls 4 weeks after gallbladder removal. - HTH - ps i know wot u mean about tramadol but I would rather feel sick then in pain . each to their own hun x

all the best - MeJulie xx

Hi again

some surgeons prefer to do the op's seperately and other dont mind taking them out whilst your having your wls...best to ask your surgeon what his preference is as he may suggest having gall bladder out before ya wls, this is what happened to my friend and she had her wls 4 weeks after gallbladder removal. - HTH - ps i know wot u mean about tramadol but I would rather feel sick then in pain . each to their own hun x

all the best - MeJulie xx
hi hes said hes gonna do both im just waiting for him and his secretary to get organised and fit me in. was in last week with them and nearly had op.x

Back