• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stretch marks

hi marge, they didnt check mine x

That's a bit weird, did they just look at them on your belly?:confused:

Thats so stupid!
Back in my early teens my dr thought had cushings disease. Some of the symptoms are stretch marks on the abdomen, long slender hands and weight gain around the middle with hormonal disturbances. How very stupid to be looking at obese peoples stretch marks to see if they have cushings. Thats like diagnosing gallstones by looking in someones eyes!!! Cushings is a form of brain tumor. So stretch marks hardly say anything when looking at an obese person!

Hiya amy well thats what happened to me but I didnt have it any way he told me it was something to do with kidneys, and stretch marks. I only had my test on 5/6/2009 . G.M
Thats so stupid!
Back in my early teens my dr thought had cushings disease. Some of the symptoms are stretch marks on the abdomen, long slender hands and weight gain around the middle with hormonal disturbances. How very stupid to be looking at obese peoples stretch marks to see if they have cushings. Thats like diagnosing gallstones by looking in someones eyes!!! Cushings is a form of brain tumor. So stretch marks hardly say anything when looking at an obese person!

Well a doctor would have a field day with my stomach after my last pregnancy. I think the twins were trying to make a road map on my stomach.

How bizarre - my surgeon wanted to see if I had had any past abdominal surgery with regard to internal scar tissue - maybe thats what it was for?

Didnt get mine checked either - but then mine are of the silvery sort, not the angry red kind x

And mine... they are 20 years old now and my belly is covered in them.

Please give me hope that I will make it until they are 20! I have a singleton that is 11 but the twins are a completely different matter.

My 1st is 22 in 4 months and I only had a few stretch marks carrying him. My belly was humungous when I carried the twins. You'd think I was carrying them again now! :eek:

Please give me hope that I will make it until they are 20! I have a singleton that is 11 but the twins are a completely different matter.

Hi Margaret,

My friend is under your doctor and she too was asked to flash her stretch marks. He told her he was looking for the red one but she didn't ask why, he also pinched her ankles with his thumbs. So you are not alone. Let us know if you find out more.

He didn't check mine!!thanks god :D:D

Back