• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

struggling

rossy

Hi there everyone I am currently on the pre op milk diet and have to lose the 5% within the 9 weeks I am determined to lose that within the 4 weeks as just having milk right now is so hard. It is so unsociable to and the way you feel is not the best. I have fought for this for so long I am with the Luton & Dunstable hospital which to be honest I have not had the best time with they seem to find any excuse not to give it to you and you have to being dying for you to get it. Would love to hear from anyone who is with the Luton & Dunstable hospital who is on the pre op diet or who has had surgery I am think I am going for the gastric bypass. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Take care and good luck to you all xx

Hi Rossy and welcome to the forum. I didn't have my bypass at Luton but remember how hard my pre-op milk diet was. I only had to do it for two weeks though, but lost 18lbs during that time. Are you able to exercise at all? If you can just increase the amount of walking you do each day that can really help shift a few pounds. I bought a cheap pedometer and made sure I did at least 10,000 steps per day. I'm sure someone will be along soon who had surgery at your hospital. Best of luck with the diet xx

Back