• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Struggling

lisa35

I'm 10 days post gastric bypass and I'm really struggling to get my protein in yesterday's protein was pretty much none existent, I'm dumping on milky coffee hate forte sips all I had yesterday was a weight watchers soup. I've managed half a slimfast for breakfast which has 15g for all of it so will finish that later.

I'm 10 days post gastric bypass and I'm really struggling to get my protein in yesterday's protein was pretty much none existent, I'm dumping on milky coffee hate forte sips all I had yesterday was a weight watchers soup. I've managed half a slimfast for breakfast which has 15g for all of it so will finish that later.

Hi Hun, I'm 5 days post op and im struggling too. Guess its still early days for us.... Haven't experience dumping as yet though. My appetite is none existent at the mo...bit worried because I think im dehydrated....frustrating really...

It wasn't too bad just felt sick after drinking the coffee had it a few times after coffee but last time had to run to the toilet so I assume it's dumping. It is early days I'm in contact with the woman who had the bypass just before me on same day well besides the fact she's now in Majorca went last Sunday less than a week after bypass she said she's having soup and blocks of cheese and ham she's even tried alcohol. All I want to try is some fish in sauce and a bit of mash. Bring on the purée stage x

It wasn't too bad just felt sick after drinking the coffee had it a few times after coffee but last time had to run to the toilet so I assume it's dumping. It is early days I'm in contact with the woman who had the bypass just before me on same day well besides the fact she's now in Majorca went last Sunday less than a week after bypass she said she's having soup and blocks of cheese and ham she's even tried alcohol. All I want to try is some fish in sauce and a bit of mash. Bring on the purée stage x

Wow... That woman has recovered really quickly and well from the op. Lucky her, she best be careful though...lol..I'm dying to have a bit of mash and beans with a little grated cheese.. Yeah bring on the purée stage..9 days to go..lol..x

I would say that woman is playing with fire and could be causing major damage to her new pouch without realising it. Do be careful what you try!

Back