• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stuck

wonderpet

Hi all havnt been on for a while, l have lost almost5 st with band done by shaw somers, have been at 11 st 9 for a couple years,
I need help in getting another stone off.Have lost my way a bit, love carbs , always eat jacket pot at nights with cheese. Tuna, not good on meats, l know l don't need a fill as if l over do things well you know the rest, do most of your banisters have a high protein diet, just lost my way a bit.
Thankyou look forward to the replays
Wendy
X

Nikola

Wow well done on your weight loss:)

I'm having my band next Sunday so can't help but thought is say Hi xx

top_kat

I have a normal, healthy balanced diet, although I still limit some carbs but that's due to the fact I'm still wanting to lose, and I know for me that carbs and sugars are my downfall and stall weight loss.

But if you've been having the same things for a while then your body gets used to it. Things such as cheese, are the downfall with high fat content etc take it back to basics, maybe even consider following SW or WW...for he that's enable me to get a much more balanced approach to how I eat.