• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stuffing side effects...

jaxx

Erm, did anyone eat some Paxo stuffing with their Christmas dinner? I did and it had an unexpected side effect which I've never experienced prior to my bypass. It's given me lots of wind! lol

I couldn't put my finger on what was making me windy but I've been eating leftover chicken butties with stuffing on it and every time I do, I get windy pops! lol I've had chicken and bread before with no parping but as soon as I have stuffing, I end up fluffing away all evening!

I just wondered if anyone else had this problem this Christmas?

I get that with stuffing and I haven't had my op yet lol !!

Lol I get this - with the chicken! My chicken parps smell so bad! But stuffin is fine?! Haha x

I had stuffing with my Christmas dinner and Ive just had it again tonight :D No unpleasant side-effects that Ive noticed but its hard to tell with me ;) XX

The special combination of stuffing, turkey, sprouts, parsnips and swede made for some evil wind in our household and i've not had my op either x

Reactions: Bev
OMG I've been farting all day, at one point i didn't know if it was me Smudge who stunk! Stuffing is so yummy though :) xx

Another wls wierdism . . stuffing and my pouch do not get on! I LOVED all kinds of stuffing pre op in fact at Xmas I would make sage and onion, pork and chestnut and forcemeat . . three different kinds to binge on. For some reason however much I chew it just does not go down well. How sad is that!!!:(:( Can eat sprouts for england tho and love them so no lack of wind in my house. Who needs wind turbines what with me and three boxers we could run the National grid.:8855:

PMSL, I can only imagine Mel....I type this with my head down my nighty as Benson has just let one go again and he is really RANK! :eek: XX

Boxers are just so gross . . . . but you just have to love em!!!

I struggle to eat stuffing now as well its one of the few things i cant eat post op. I do eat lots of raw onion though and boy do i stink!!! xxx

Back