• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Success at last what a feeling...

charliegirl

As some of you may know I dont get any comments from my work colleagues about any weight loss....today I walked in and three said I looked "fantastic" and one said I looked slim and toned and she was jealous!!! I feel I am cloud nine...it was a long time coming but they got there in the end...just been into my local morrisons and I kept getting admiring glances of blokes pushing their trollies...it made me walk around with a big smile on my face....a compliment is such a tiny few words but the impact it has is truely amazing.....what a lovely day lol..xx

thats brilliant ! im glad you are feeling so good about yourself, it makes wls all worth while, im glad your feeling happy xxx

awe charlie, thats great .
just what u needed im sure.
another persons admiration lifts ur spirits so high.
many people think other people make progress and achievements but never actually say it when they should do. they underestimate the impact of a kind word.
well done hun and u continue to enjoy the attention ur getting :D

Well deserved Linda and no doubt very welcome even if they've taken their time.

Take care

M

About bloomin time lol - I remember u saying a while back that nobody at work had commented on your weight loss - they must`ve changed their specs over the weekend lol xxx

like u said jealous ..... thats why they said nothing but must be to big a change for them now so they have to say something ur doing fantastic hun .. keep up the great work and make sure if u do get caught by a Morrison's man he does not have a cake trolley lol xx

Last edited:
Aw thanks everyone, I am still smiling about it now....at that mention of cake I have just remembered I have some cockles in the fridge stewing away in vinegar yummy....I am off to eat the little *******..xx

thats lovely!! xx

oooooo now I fancy some

Linda thats wonderful news, whenever someone makes an effort to compliment it should brighten up your day, and the fact the people at work are finally saying something means the hold the minority group who control peer pressure ect is crumbling fast

The cockles were delish....thanks for everyones replies....I have started a blog and would welcome folk to stop by and have a read you may get to know me a bit better...and please feel free to leave comments good or bad (well not too many bad ones lol)...xx

As some of you may know I dont get any comments from my work colleagues about any weight loss....today I walked in and three said I looked "fantastic" and one said I looked slim and toned and she was jealous!!!

Aw. I'm so chuffed for you :clap:

Thanks girlies the smile is still beaming on my face and considering I have been up since 5.15am I feel as high as a kite still...xx

Awww Thats really good, And I am so pleased they have said something nice to you at long last. You go girl! It make ya feel so much better when people complement you and it cost absolutley nothing to do so, I guess they were all jealous at first, and now starting to realise your new slim figure is here to stay!! Yay Haw!!

Hi Linda, "you can't wipe the smile off your face"?? Why would you want to ??? Keep wearing it and you will feel so much more confident and you never know, while you're looking confident that Mr Right might be stood next to you in the morrison's queue. Take care Linda xx Gaynor xx

Back