• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sudden and unexpected surgery date !

hi, i had surgery at SRH seven weeks ago on sunday, i was told that a gain in weight would result in the op being cancelled, i too did put a little weight on but managed to lose it all with the pre-op diet and i used all my will power as i told myself this would be my one and only chance to this. believe me it you want it hard enough you will find a way to get it off, sending you all the luck and best wishes, go for it, you can do it xxx :D

Hi Undecided

Yes I was sitting in front of you, I've read your other posts and can remember you saying you'd recently had an endoscopy so were hoping that they wouldn't make you have another one. If I'm right you had to pop out to the car to put more money in the machine so you didn't get a ticket.

I understand you are a bit scared and have loads of questions running through your mind, I would either suggest you speak to justliz on here (she is a wealth of knowledge about what happens at SRH) or phone the hospital and ask to speak to Kim Common, the batiatric nurse, leave a message on her answer phone if she's not there and she will get back to you. She's lovely and I'm sure would rather you spoke to her than sit worrying yourself

Take Care

Hi NEDebz

Yep that was me lol. I obviously didnt get away with having the second one, but at least he checked for any growths while there (or so he says). lol

I feel better about it now, so dont think I need to call :)

date

Just had phone call got my date for 7th June with Mr Shroeder doing the surgery at Sunderland

Back