• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Suddenly stopped looseing waight

zebraaaaa

Hello,

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem, i had my op on the 5th I'm still on liquid, on the pre op diet i lost 2 stone, since iv lost 2 more stone so four stone in a month, this isn't unusual i loose weight very fast but normal out it back on plus more.

Im really worried, i feel like a can drink more now so worried iv stretched my pouch already for one thing, plus iv stopped loosing weight:( feels like before my surgery starting to wonder if i made the bright choice :/

Four stone in a month thats amazing but not a rate you can sustain, your body will be playing catch up, I'd not be worried about a stall I'm sure it will move again soon :)

Four stone in a month thats amazing but not a rate you can sustain, your body will be playing catch up, I'd not be worried about a stall I'm sure it will move again soon :)

Thank you, really am worried, is it normal to be abled to drink more this close past surgery? X

Not sure hunni I've not had my op yet :)

its normal i had my op on the 5th of june and i stopped losing for about 2 weeks then my body caught up and i started losing again try not to worry it is normal, and omg 4 stone in a month bloody hell women i need your body

Omg really! Good luck!
Wow i must be putting a massive downer on it for you x

Yea, if I lost 4 stone in a month I'd be so upset lol I have my op on Weds and I know everyone is different xx

its normal i had my op on the 5th of june and i stopped losing for about 2 weeks then my body caught up and i started losing again try not to worry it is normal, and omg 4 stone in a month bloody hell women i need your body

Lol thank you :)
I wasn't sure if i was doing damage, did you feel you could drink more after 2 weeks?

And its goo while looseing but after if comes back with vengeance lol x

The reason you can drink more now is the swelling is going down. You need to be able to drink a good amount long term so its a good sign. You've lost a monumental amount of weight in a very short time. Your body is just readjusting and catching up. Most people experience stalls, slows and even small gains throughout the process. But the overall trend is down. Everything will be ok.

Last edited:
The reason you can drink more now is the swelling is going down. You need to be able to drink a good amount long term so its a good sign. You're lost a monumental amount of weight in a very shirt time. Your body is just readjusting and catching up. Most people experience stalls, slows and even small gains throughout the process. But the overall trend is down. Everything will be ok.

Thank you :)
That makes sence!
Be more care now :)
X

What's making you think you've stopped losing? It's only 13 days since your op, are you hopping on the scales every day?

Zebraaaaa. What a massive weight loss in such a short time. I bet you are beginning to feel so much better health wise. Keep us posted on your journey and good luck for the new year. :)

Zebraaaaa. What a massive weight loss in such a short time. I bet you are beginning to feel so much better health wise. Keep us posted on your journey and good luck for the new year. :)

Hello!
Yes im starting to notice a diffance, my knees are really starting to benefit, I'm not using crutch for walking anymore, only for longer walks, but can run in asda and get a few bits without needing my crutch so feel aces about that thank you x

OMG...4 stone in one month...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done.
I'm 6 weeks out and haven't lost in the last 2 weeks, although I've lost nearly 3stone since op so still really pleased.
Taking on liquid is good, once you are back on food you will notice the restriction.

Well done.
I'm 6 weeks out and haven't lost in the last 2 weeks, although I've lost nearly 3stone since op so still really pleased.
Taking on liquid is good, once you are back on food you will notice the restriction.

Hiya, wow thats brilliant must be so happy!
Iv been told to start with mushy food now and boy howdey dose broccoli full me up lol x

Back