• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sugar free mints

suebland

I know we can't have chewing gum, but are we allowed mints?? My mouth tastes disgusting, and my o. H is saying now my breath smells, thinks its the lack of food..any ideas??? Hope everybody as had a lovely weekend xxx

Not sure about the mints. someone will come along soon and give you some guidance on that. I can reassure you that the awful breath and furry tongue is common and for me, it disappeared once I started to eat more. Hope all is going well for you Sue, now you are a couple of weeks down the road x

I bought a mouth spray that I keep with me for those moments!!

Sugar free mints can contain sorbital which is a laxative, so be aware!! But they are okay to have

Yes once you're on normal food it clears up Hun x

Not sure about the mints. someone will come along soon and give you some guidance on that. I can reassure you that the awful breath and furry tongue is common and for me, it disappeared once I started to eat more. Hope all is going well for you Sue, now you are a couple of weeks down the road x

What spray did you buy or is any brand ok x

On a similar note - I found sugar free boiled sweets yesterday in an old fashioned sweet shop - and wondered if we could suck on those for some light refreshment x x

Ha ha, when I was single many moons ago I had a collie x lab and in the winter when it was freezing (had no heating then either lol) he used to sleep in bed with me, (a necessity to keep me from hyperthermia lol) and his breath used to stink so I used to give him a spritz of Gold Spot. Worked a treat.

Kate

Thanks can u get it anywhere x

Kate was very misty last night around Carlshalton, was looking for your car mate, Working 5pm till 2.30am today :( but just glad to get back x

How many cals are in the sugar free oiled sweets I wonder.....

I was pre warning Amy sure she is having bypass.

I am and thank you, I know all too well how much sugar they contain. I keep well away from them as I get a bit addicted lol. I'm not a sweet person more savoury but mints are my down fall. Sounds silly as they are so little but they can make a big impact on if you lose or not x

This thread in the banders section was started by a bander asking about sugar free mints, Im sure Amy was asking about mouth spray:4633:

Sorry for joining in I just wanted to know about the spray that's all. I'll stick to my own section lol. X

Sorry for joining in I just wanted to know about the spray that's all. I'll stick to my own section lol. X

Im aware of that, I was responding to happy days comment to me saying she was pre warning you about mints. When you asked about spray.

Anyway, to the original poster sugar free mints are fine for banders but the breath thing does get better when you are back on solid foods x

Back