• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sugar free mints

Mazza said:
This thread in the banders section was started by a bander asking about sugar free mints, Im sure Amy was asking about mouth spray:4633:

Mazza
I thought we were all here to support each other regardless of op. I don't recall anyone jumping on you if you have had a post in the bypass section.

I know we are all having or have had different op so many things for different for bands and bypass however some thing can be helpful suck as mouth sprays what to take to hospital etc. thank you to all that have gave the advice to me.

Let's all just look forward and support each other x

I am a bypasser and use smints they are so tiny and sugar free...refreshing and had no problems. X

Mazza
I thought we were all here to support each other regardless of op. I don't recall anyone jumping on you if you have had a post in the bypass section.

We are all here to support each other but the idea around the different sections was that you could ask surgery specific questions and get relevant advice from people who have had the same surgery.

I do indeed post in the bypass and other sections mostly to give support not to give bander type advice to a bypasser :confused:

I know we are all having or have had different op so many things for different for bands and bypass however some thing can be helpful suck as mouth sprays what to take to hospital etc. thank you to all that have gave the advice to me.

Let's all just look forward and support each other x

So many things are indeed different, there are some very good threads around about what to take into hospital. Very helpful tips indeed! x

So many things are indeed different, there are some very good threads around about what to take into hospital. Very helpful tips indeed! x

There are and I've used bands and bypasses threads and just pick out what's generic to both. I'm also sorted now. I'm going to get some mouth spray to.

Take care everyone x

Ha ha, when I was single many moons ago I had a collie x lab and in the winter when it was freezing (had no heating then either lol) he used to sleep in bed with me, (a necessity to keep me from hyperthermia lol)
Kate

You could do with him now Kate

Got a retriever x bloodhound now but also a husband lol. mind you during the week I sleep downstairs on the sofa bed cause of my snoring and the dog sleeps upstairs with him and I'm sure the dog snores louder than me. :D
i snore well loud, and shout and scream lol

I have a white German shepherd and an OH.... I ll choose the dog any day :)
Banders V bypasser: I guess some people like me use the website on my phone rather than on a computer, so when I go to the banders section to find advice I cannot see what surgery people had/ are having so take all advice given thinking people had the same surgery as me so sometimes u can get confused and take the wrong advice. Anyway, breath was the worse during my recovery soon u ll be back to normal xxx
Lots of love everyone

It gets your gastric juices following in anticipation of you eating something... which you are not.... this can cause ulcers... I think x x x

Back