• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sugar free syrup recommendations?

Funnily enough I was looking at these on ebay last night lol. They have got sugar free and lots of flavours to choose from for about £7. Other sites are £12 upward. Hope this helps xx

I love monin syrups, but the only sugar-free readily available are vanilla, caramel or hazelnut.
DaVinci do loads of flavours, but the two I've tried so far (peanut butter and toasted marshmallow) haven't done it for me. They seem to be really popular on here, so it may just be that I have odd tastes!

Try sugarfreemegastore.com for Davinci. I bulk buy tosave on delivery charges :eek:)

Try sugarfreemegastore.com for Davinci. I bulk buy tosave on delivery charges :eek:)

There's bariatricmegastore.com too for Da Vinci...they look like the exact same company by the look of the websites. Miss Tickle, did you find that the majority were out of stock? I've been looking for weeks and the ones I want are never in stock!

They are out of stock aren'tthey ? Last time I waited a while too. I had butterscotch, english toffee, coconut, peanut butter, banana, vanilla, hazllenut and caramel. All great but I am fed up that they are out of stock of somany again.
Xx

Just got lime n caramel from bariatic megastore today :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Back