• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sugar free water !

rachlou85

Hi all Know it might sound silly to ask but I am on pre-op diet Milk and yogurt I can have nas squash so dose that mean I can have sugar free flavor water cause that's what I been drinking a lot ov and now thinking can I have it my list says nas squash ,water ,tea and coffee

Hi all Know it might sound silly to ask but I am on pre-op diet Milk and yogurt I can have nas squash so dose that mean I can have sugar free flavor water cause that's what I been drinking a lot ov and now thinking can I have it my list says nas squash ,water ,tea and coffee

Yes you can! Just make sure it's sugar free. I went on a diet coke binge pre surgery because it was my favourite drink and it's no longer allowed. Enjoy!

yes fento i live on nas ribena both pre and post op

Hi all
I did the milk and yoghurt pre-op diet a year ago. Assuming it hasn't changed in that time you're find to have diet drinks and flavoured water as long as they have added sugar and are truly diet. I've noticed that some of the flavoured waters now have added sugar such as the volvic ones so do check. I enjoyed diet coke as my favourite "treat" it was the last fizzy pop I had as it's on the "banned" list now. That was a year ago and I still believe the milk and yoghurt diet was the hardest part for me. 7.5 stone down and feeling fitter than ever a year down the line makes it all worth while x

Back