• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland Mr Small and BLOODS

girly girl

Hi im looking some 1 that is under mr small and has had there 2nd app where you gat your letter to have bloods done at docs befor your next app iv been told to have 2 fasting bloods done but is it 1 day after the other or what a week my doc hase put me in for 1 day after the other but i thought it would make more sense if it was 1 week after the next im going to ring in morning but am booked in for bloods at 8.40 then wed at 10.10 trying to find out becous oh has been called into work tomorrow so it is cancel or make my son late for school if it is a week between then ill go on wed and make another app for next week
sorry so long thanks
xxxx

hi i,ve had my bypass for 9 months (mr small) its all ways the next day it can be a pain in the bum they said to me they do that way so they know how your boadys dealing with the sugers from day to day i hope this makes sence as im new at this x x sarah

thanks sarah that helps think i might cancel and see if i can still have the wed app and go for next on thur (dont worry about spelling my 10 year old spells better then me)

just a suggestion the kids are off school next week, ask if they can change your app for when theres no school run to do.

O forgot kids are off next week will do that if no luck for thur thanks liz is sat still on do you no

yep 3.30 metrocentre check in the sunderland thread, theres been a suggestion for costa coffee to meet there.

Back