• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well it turns out you and i was right

hiya girls well i phoned doc and sed i want injection doc phoned me bkand sed im not anemic its not that low i dont need injection so i sed well why do i feel so weak and tired then and she sed it could be your calcium and vit d and i sed nope its not that ive been having that for over a year now and teh hosp would of picked that up in my blood tests also she sed im not anemic well the blood tests shes goin off is from fekin august so for all she knows i now might well be fekin anemic she did tell me she wants me to go for more blood tests to check calcium but im thinkin of ringing up again today and asking can they do that form to check for teh b12 and iron again as it might of dropped even more since august im also thinkin of ringing my barriatric team today the only thing is if i do i knw they will ask me to come in and i havnt got the money to get there it costs me 40 in taxis every time i go 20 there 20 bk so if they do ask me to go i will have to tell them i cant until i have an apt with them coz i jsut cant afford it lolz so i will keep you all updated as to what is happenening the b12 im on is cyanocobalamin 50mcg 1 a day and iron is ferrous sulphate 200mg 2 aday but only taken 1 of those coz i get bunged up wid iron so not chancing 2 lin.xxx

Back