• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland post op follow up

Su2ie

Considering we're meant to have a 6 week follow up after surgery I've just got my appointment through for 21st Jan!!!

Considering I'm 7 weeks post op now that's 12 weeks after surgery!! I know it's Christmas but come on!!! Sorry but poor after care Sunderland!!

You might tell I'm a bit miffed!!

Considering we're meant to have a 6 week follow up after surgery I've just got my appointment through for 21st Jan!!! Considering I'm 7 weeks post op now that's 12 weeks after surgery!! I know it's Christmas but come on!!! Sorry but poor after care Sunderland!! You might tell I'm a bit miffed!!
No way Su2ie thats not good. I have a 6 week follow up Monday although i will be only nearly four week post op! Its a group appointment so will be good to see some of the girls i had my surgery with! At least you gave a date aye! Sorry to hear your disappointment! Do you think they are over run?? X

Either that or they're having a good Christmas break!!

Thankfully I'm doing ok but would like to know things are on track and have the chance to ask questions.

Back