• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sunderland pre op diet

loz31uk

what is it im allowed my op is 28th of sept so after i get back from me hols on 15th of sept im gonna need to sort it so what stuff am i allowed thanks all xx

Hi Loz, I'm at the beginning of my journey at Sunderland so can't give you any advice, but just wondered how your journey has been at Sunderland? Ive got my seminar next month so don't know much yet xx

It depends if you're doing the milk diet, or the low fat/low carb diet. You should get a copy of the diet sheet sent from the dietician. They prefer you do the milk diet, but since I don't like milk, I did the other...

Breakfast - 1 weetabix
Lunch - Small portion lean chicken or fish with salad or veg, no dressings
Dinner - Similar to lunch
You're allowed 1 slice of bread per day, unlimited black tea, coffee, nas juice and I think 2 pieces of fruit.

I'd double check though as I did mine 7 weeks ago and a lot's happened since... lol

hi clickityclick my journey with sunderland has been great i had balloon in fro dec 2011 to june 2012 and the staff was all great make you feel at home hun so you will be in good hands there im going for sleeve on 28th sept cant wait xx

thanks ceejay and durhamlass i think it will be milk diet for me xx

Back