• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland question...

MrsSAFC

Hi

at seminar I was 112kg (eek!)

June - dietican apt i was 120kg(even bigger eek) so given weight loss target of 8kg

Sept - surgeon i had met the target 112kg

endoscopy i was weight on mechanical scales in their unit which said i was 107kg - i questioned this as i wasnt - i was actually 110kg (on boots scales and my scales at home) Mr Balpuri said as long as I dont put on over my target loss which i havent.

im now worried when i go to my pre op it will look like i have gained weight as i am 110kg (not 107kg what it said in endoscopy) ... when i truely havent. i know people generally lose some with the pre op diet but cant reliy on that as the pre op assessment is 4 days in to that diet.

????

hi as ive said in earlier posts i had gained weight at my pre opp appointment and thought they would cancle me,i was told mr balapuri is very understand (the best of them all)and he aggreed 2 still do me as long as i gained no more from my pre opp 2 my opp,dont no about mr small but hope every things fine 4 u ,it should be by what ur saying gl

if you remember this was one of my concerns cos the endoscopy scales weighted me lighter than i said i was and i wound myself up into a right state about it , im sure if you just explain at your pre op they will understand - perhaps denise ( whos also the pre op nurse ) will pop by soon and let you know what she would do . hope you are well honey try not to stress too much xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

It won't let me pm anyone. I do remember now actually. I'm trying not to panic I just know they are strict. I'm ok apart from the above realisation of the endoscopy scales. Ha!
Pleased to see you doing really weLl x

Hi when i went for my pre opp i had put on 2kg but because i was still under what i had been told to lose things were ok.

Thanks dolly! I feel better and I think it was just some reassurance that I needed. Cheers everyone xx

Back