• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland Royal Hospital

happy days

Hi is there many people on here that were done or waiting to be done in SRH.
I had gastric bypass in feb this year :)

hi happy days, im due my bypass on 26th aug at srh cant wait , was mr small then balapuri then saw schroder so its a raffle ticket draw lol , will see on the day .i dont mind who does it i just want op . how have u been since op? have u lost loads ? let us know your story helps us on list to see the outcomes and learn the good and bad points xx

Mazbrad
Lost 100lb since the 10 day diet and for me that was the worst part the rest has been a breeze. It's the beat thing I have ever done I still need to lose another 75lb but iam on the right track. There is a fantastic website called return to slender it's just for wls. Theres a recipe on there for chocolates we can have an iam making those today. But life is good I still have a few glasses of wine an a takeaway when I want but just far less of it. Toddler size portions of whatever I fancy really. I do the healthy option all week and relax a little on the weekend.
I bet your so excited

I was just the same wanted to know about everyone's story. I wish you all the look in the world and if there is anything your worried about just ask no matter how trivial.
Not long and you too will be a cheap date x

Phil the beginning of a new life !!
I've never looked back I've still got about 5 stone to lose but the difference is amazing even now.
Iam just about to make some gastric chocolates so will let you know how they turn out.
Good luck with the op not that you will need it. I was done Saturday and out Monday morning, back to work 2 weeks after.

2.5wks post op, under Mahawar now but seen Balapuri and Schroeder even though I was under Small lol. All going great since op. x

Am hoping for wls early next year,though haven't had endoscopy appointment yet. I was supposed to see Mr Schroeder on 20th July and saw Mr Mahawar instead who said I was funny and was giggling at me while we were talking.:) (I make jokes and stuff when I'm nervous).
Love this site, have gleaned so much useful information and have been really inspired by the people posting on here.:)

Suzz pleased to hear all going well for you. It really is a god send lam so happy these days I wish I had done it years ago.

Gillys
It will be hear before you know it. Enjoy Xmas lunch is the advice iam giving everyone cos next years won't be the same lol x

Hi

I am a SRH and Mr Small did my bypass.Best thing I ever did.

Good luck to all having sugery soon you will be fine

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Jo
xx

I am at SRH too but have a long way to go, I have my appointment with nurse/dietician in October. Wishing I was alot nearer than I am, but I am determined to get there no matter how long it takes. Good Luck Phil for next week.

Hi Jenna and lillyscent
Hope you both don't hav to wait too long.
Ward 26 is a lovely little ward and the staff are soooo friendly.

Back