• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sunderland royal

perkyprincess

hi ya,

im due back at the hospital in august to meet with my consultant which is Dr Balupuri im waiting to have a gastric bypass. after my appointment my letter says i will have to go for a pre op assesment can someone please tell me what happens here and what will happen after this assesment.

thank you. x

hi ya,

im due back at the hospital in august to meet with my consultant which is Dr Balupuri im waiting to have a gastric bypass. after my appointment my letter says i will have to go for a pre op assesment can someone please tell me what happens here and what will happen after this assesment.

thank you. x

your pre op assesment is to see if your fit not long b4 your surgery date, you will have bloods taken have a ecg water sample mrsa swabs ect they fill in a health questionaire ect its all straight forward so please do not worry i hope you can join us at the next support group meeting feb 18th ar SRH ?

your pre op assesment is to see if your fit not long b4 your surgery date, you will have bloods taken have a ecg water sample mrsa swabs ect they fill in a health questionaire ect its all straight forward so please do not worry i hope you can join us at the next support group meeting feb 18th ar SRH ?

hi ya, thank you for getting back to me so quickly. unfortunately i wont be able to come as i am working when is the next one after this and i will make sure i have the time off work. nic.

bypass

hi ya,

thank you. x

hi,
i also live in billingham
am booked in for my op 21st december 2010
x june

Back