• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sunderland royal

michelle1964

Hi my name is michelle and after strugling with my weight all my life lost 4 stone put 4 and half stone on decide to ask for a gastric band. got appointment for march to attened a presentation by a bariatric consultant the beging of a very long journey

hi ya im a sunderland patient hopefully getting my bypass end of march. welcome to the site its full of wonderful, suportive people.xx

Welcome.jpg

:welcome2:

Hi, I just attended the seminar at sunderland in January and now waiting for my 1st appointment with the dietician in April. Doesn't it feel great when you're finally making the first step on that journey... Congrats!

Hiya and welcome, what date in March ? as i may be attending your seminar, our next support group for pre and post op patients is Feb 24th if you would like to attend i can give you more details x

Hi Welcome, I am at Sunderland too, Karen x

Hiya Michelle, welcome to the forum.... I'm going through Sunderland too... had group seminar Oct 10 and first appointment Dec 10. Next step to see consultant in 4-5 months!

hiya im at sunderland aswell i had a gastric sleeve on saturday welcome to the site xxxx

hiya im at sunderland aswell i had a gastric sleeve on saturday welcome to the site xxxx

Hiya Emma how you finding the sleeve? wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

hi liz its been ok i was origanally down for a bypass but mr balupuri said he wanted a good look at my bowel as there is bad family history of chrones disease in my family so he decided on the day the sleeve was for me as he said if chrones does pop up in the future i will have all my bowel because ill need it bless him what a lovely man he is and he let me know i was only the 23rd person to have the sleeve done at sunderland xx i cant eat much liz but early days xx

Welcome Michelle , I'm a Sunderland patient too , had a bypass in november ... Congratulations on your op Emma Ruth hope your feeling well xx

Hi, I'm brand new to this site. Iv just been put on the list at Sunderland. They said 6-7mths waiting time. I'm having the bypass and gall bladder removed . I'm so excited to now on my final stages of my life changing op.

Hi Podgie , congratulations on getting on the list , the time will soon go xxx

Back