• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Supermarket Temptation - No More

Vonone

For the first time that I can remember I've actually done a Supermarket shop without buying anything that I fancied, looked tasty or because I was hungry. :)
I was driving home and it just occurred to me that whilst shopping I never thought about food once, not like I use to. The smell of bread, waft of cooking chicken- totally oblivious to. (usually shop online, but still bought because I fancied eating it)

I felt so happy driving home, that for the first time I really believe that I am going to do this, I wil be slim xx. :D:D

I think that is what I now know is an NSV!
Well done :D:D:D

Evenstarr, what's an NSV? Seen it a few times but haven't mangaged to work it out yet.
All the best for your pre op assessment next week xx

Vonone said:
Evenstarr, what's an NSV? Seen it a few times but haven't mangaged to work it out yet.

It's a none scale victory x

It's a non-scale-victory
I only found out last week after asking on here! :)
And thanks
Em xxxx

I felt so happy driving home, that for the first time I really believe that I am going to do this, I wil be slim xx. :D:D

Very nice, that must make it all so much better.

Oh, love the NSV term, not heard it before - one I hopefully will be using soon enough.

Agree about the supermarket visits but still trying to stop over buying as I m wasting such a lot. I feel bad throwing away food that can't be frozen. Also find that my portion sizes are so small I don't know wht to do with the rest & often have to throw it away. Guess it is only a matter of time & practise.

Yeah, know what you mean about wasting food. I was the fridge scavenger now no one does it, it gets wasted. I try and freeze loads but not always possible.
Feeling bit queasy at mo as I have just had broc.& Stilton soup with extra marvel and dollop of fage, think it was all too creamy - just trying to pack in those proteins.

Love the term NSV - how clever x

Back