• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

topsy

Due to some of the lovely people on this forum we will go ahead with a Support Group for those of you who have had surgery at Walsall Manor or are awaiting surgery at Walsall Manor.

It will be in the third week of January and for our first meeting we will meet up in my house (we can see where we want to go with meeting places from there).

Thank you to those who have already sent their mobile numbers in a private message to me i will be in touch soon with date and time etc.

Could you all have a think of at least one issue you would like to see/get help for as regards to surgery etc and we will try and address these issues and sort each other out.

I am looking forward to meeting you all and giving each other the long needed support we all need following our surgery and to those awaiting surgery just getting you through without too much stress.

Sending you all hugs with fairy dust xx

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hi,
I've just found out today I've been added to Mr Khan's list, he is the new Santa and it seems I've been a good girl and joined the twenty week (or so the letter says) waiting list.

Would love to hear more about a support group in the area. I'm new to the site and still finding out how it all works on here.

Regards,
Mel

Topsy i'd love to come along, i'll pm you my telephone number xx

Mel - it would be lovely to see you. I intend to get the support group going for our first meeting on the 3rd week of Jan. As you are new to the site you will be unable to send me a private message yet as you do not have enough posts to this site. Are you on facebook? If so you will find me there my full name is Lesley Boulton - then we can get private info to you that way.

Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

Thank You

Mel - it would be lovely to see you. I intend to get the support group going for our first meeting on the 3rd week of Jan. As you are new to the site you will be unable to send me a private message yet as you do not have enough posts to this site. Are you on facebook? If so you will find me there my full name is Lesley Boulton - then we can get private info to you that way.

Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

Hi, yes I am on facebook, I'll add you and would like to join in on meetings, cheers :)

Hi to everyone - hope your Christmas was good and that all of us have a peaceful and excellent New Year. The Walsall Massivve Support Group will have their first meeting on Friday 22nd Jan at 7.30pm. I have txted those of you who have been kind enough to txt me your mob numbers and i will be in touch with my address.

I thought for our first meeting that if we hold it at my house then we will all be warm and have the privacy to have a good chat and get to know each other.

Could you all have a good think of what you would like to discuss and which points you need extra support in and then we can put our heads together and get cracking.

If there are other bypassers that you know out there that you think would like to come along then bring them too.

No just yourselves - have got the usual coffee, tea and fruit tea, highlights, squash (sf). If i've missed anything then bring it along with you and i will have some nibbles too!!! Lookin forward to seeing everyone xx

Last night we had our first Walsall Massive Support Group - so a BIG THANK YOU to Terri, Sam, Marion and Mel for coming out on a cold evening and getting together.

It was lovely to put faces to names that i have known for nearly a year now and i wasn't disappointed in meeting such lovely, lively and inspirational women.

We were sorry that Rachel, Lisa and Tammy were unable to make it but we will see you soon and speaking of soon the next meeting will be at Marion's house on Friday 5th February at 7.30. I will txt all of you Marion's address so you know how to get to the next meeting.

We hope as a group to give support to both pre and post op patients and i am contacting Mr Khan in order for him to have our Support Group as the one recognised by the hospital so we can get amongst you all and give help and support where it is needed and along the way have many laughs together.

For those of you who would be interested in coming to our next meeting whether you are pre or post op and your hospital is Walsall Manor then send me a private message with your mobile number and i will send you details of our next meeting.

sounds brilliant i am sorry that i couldnt make it last night....:(
xx

sounds brilliant i am sorry that i couldnt make it last night....:(
xx

Did you have a good time last night Rach? The new Support Group meeting went really well - I hope you, Tammy and Lisa can make the next one.
Lesley is full of good ideas and has worked really hard to get things off the ground.

If anyone can think of anything they would like to talk about at the next meeting please pm me and I'll add it to the list.

Mxx

Just to echo the lovely ladies comments, it was lovely to have our first meeting and to finally put faces to names.

Really looking forward to the next meeting, and would encourage as many of you as possible to come and join us for support.

I will defantly make the next one :)

5th feb is 12 months since my first appointment at wm xx

I will defantly make the next one :)

5th feb is 12 months since my first appointment at wm xx

You know what they say....coincidences are signs that we are going in the right direction......xx

Sorry guys when's the next meet and where??

:eek::eek:Never mind that... Look at your picture you sexy beast!!

Seriously the meet is at Marions house on Friday 5th Feb.

Back