• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

tesmaralda

The next support meeting is Monday 19th July at 7.30pm.

They are held at the Harrisons sports and Social Club, Wharwell Lane, Great Wyrley, WS6 6EU.

The first meeting is free and then it is £15 a year to join after that.

Support Group Meeting

Evening,
I'm a new girl to this type of communication. I have been a member for a while, but haven't plucked up the courage to dive into the chat till now.
I'm on Mr Khan's waiting list (for a bypass), hopefully sometime in the Autumn, although I'm getting the impression that WM are in a bit of a waiting list pickle.
I would love to come to the meeting next Monday, if that's Ok?

Sambucca

Yes marzipan - would be lovely to meet you x

mells

Evening,
I'm a new girl to this type of communication. I have been a member for a while, but haven't plucked up the courage to dive into the chat till now.
I'm on Mr Khan's waiting list (for a bypass), hopefully sometime in the Autumn, although I'm getting the impression that WM are in a bit of a waiting list pickle.
I would love to come to the meeting next Monday, if that's Ok?

The more the merrier. I was really anxious about going to my first meeting, but I shouldnt have been everyone is really friendly. I will look forward to meeting you.

phatmomma

Marzipanfishcake, i love your name. Two absolutely delish things to eat :)

It's fabulous when new people come to the meet, we all have something to share, both pre op and post op! If you're a bit wary of coming alone please be assured that you can bring someone with you for emotional support.

Be lovely to see you :) xx

Thank you so much for the positive response, I'll definitely be there. I do have lots and lots of questions for you.
I've never tried a marzipanfishcake by the way, it's a name some school friends came up with as an anagram of my name and it's stuck since.....
Maria