• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

Looking forward to the meeting Monday. Will be the last one for my old banger as it is mortally ill and will be going to Rover heaven at the end of the month ... Just hope i get a new one before the April meet :) x

If you don't have a car by then Julie you can come with me and Andy in our car, we will pick you up and take you back xx

If you don't have a car by then Julie you can come with me and Andy in our car, we will pick you up and take you back xx

Aww bless you Lisa, i'd like to see you and Andy pick me up. You'd need to hire one of those crane jobby things lol. Have my brother on the case looking for a car for me so hopefully i'll have one by then, but if not i know who to flash a bit of leg at to get a lift ;) xx

Hello to all - just a quick reminder of our meeting on Monday at our new venue Harrisons Sport and Social Club at Great Wryley. It doesn't open until 7.30 so don't be alarmed if you get there early - it is going ahead and we will be there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and hope you are all well. Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

All welcome Smiler. Are you thinking of coming?

Yes all are welcome - we now have the room for more people. Look forward to seeing you all xx

Its a good job theres more room didnt fancy sitting on someones lap lol
See you Mon hopefully if managed to pack my bag cant do it till mon as not telling son till then dont want him stressing.

Ali xx

Looking forward to the Monday meet at Harrisons.. I'll be the one asleep at the back (note to self find some dark glasses) xxx

I'll give you a kick Julie I'm sure there will be tons going on I'll need to no if got everything then pop tesco's on way back lol huge big chocolate bar only joking but wishing

xx

Looking forward to the Monday meet at Harrisons.. I'll be the one asleep at the back (note to self find some dark glasses) xxx

Why would you be falling asleep?, just make sure you have your senior moment before you come please :p;):D

Just wanted to say how fab it was meeting some of you this evening. You were all informative, helpful and full of inspiration. Good luck to everybody having their operation on Tuesday. Many thanks. Ritsa

Just wanted to say how fab it was meeting some of you this evening. You were all informative, helpful and full of inspiration. Good luck to everybody having their operation on Tuesday. Many thanks. Ritsa

thanks for coming along Ritsa, and Im sorry we never got to chat. I'll make an effort to come and talk to you at the next meeting.

Just wanted to say a big 'Thank you' to everyone who attended our new meeting place at Harrisons last night for the support group.

It was lovely to see so many familiar faces and NEW faces there too. We hope to continue to enjoy your company and share many 'ups and downs' with you along your weight loss journeys.

Our meeting next month will have two of our own members as guest speakers (Audrey and Jenny) - who will be telling us about their weight/weight loss journeys. They are both long standing bypassers and speaking to them individually last night I am sure we are all in for inspirational stories from our two very brave ladies.

We will be starting our raffle draw from next meeting and there will be up to 5 prizes to win - raffle tickets will be 50p a strip. As I said last night if you have any unwanted gifts that you could kindly donate that would be lovely but if not just bring your jingle-jangle coins to buy some raffle tickets and keep your fingers crossed that you will be lucky!!!!

Good luck to all our bypassers who are having their operations between now and our next meeting and if my memory serves me right that should be - Helen, Allie, Linda and Ritza. Sending you all special hugs and fairy dust for a speedy recovery xx

Hi Sam hope to speak to you too next time. It really was great to speak to so many people who have had there bypasses and hearing everyone's stories and how different everyone's experiences have been. Again thank you all and see you next month! x

Just to let you all no Helen went to theater at 8.15am and has just come back on the ward. Will update more later

Not to forget Susan who is having her op on Thursday! I did recommend our site here to her...

Yes Good Luck to Susan when she gets her turn to join the losers bench - sending you hugs with special fairy dust to keep you safe and sound and a speedy recovery xx

Well spring is here and I have the cleaning bug and I have found some great things that I no longer want so I can donate them for the raffles ( not used tatt I promise lol)
Looking forward to the next meet and as I said to Topsy and Marion I will be making some of the oat bars and fat free fruit cake that i make and have given the recipies to Marion for our book. I will bring them with me for you all to have a sample of so if you like them you can go head and make them. I thought it would be nice to try them before buying the ingredients and then finding you don't like them as it would be a waste of money which is not good in these hard times. posted the same message on the facebook web page in case others don't see this or visa versa xx

Back