• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
Well spring is here and I have the cleaning bug and I have found some great things that I no longer want so I can donate them for the raffles ( not used tatt I promise lol)
Looking forward to the next meet and as I said to Topsy and Marion I will be making some of the oat bars and fat free fruit cake that i make and have given the recipies to Marion for our book. I will bring them with me for you all to have a sample of so if you like them you can go head and make them. I thought it would be nice to try them before buying the ingredients and then finding you don't like them as it would be a waste of money which is not good in these hard times. posted the same message on the facebook web page in case others don't see this or visa versa xx

Thats a great idea thanx Lisa but can we have a liquidised version of something as I will only be 2 weeks post op :)

topsy

Sounds good Lisa - look forward to trying them xx

phatmomma

Could you bring some chocolate biscuits for me and Andy as we are eating 'normal' foods still? Also maybe one of those breakfast wraps you were making me hungry telling me about, bbq sauce or brown, no tomato for me :) also a POT of tea........ Think that should keep us going for a bit xx

madstaffyblonde1

Could you bring some chocolate biscuits for me and Andy as we are eating 'normal' foods still? Also maybe one of those breakfast wraps you were making me hungry telling me about, bbq sauce or brown, no tomato for me :) also a POT of tea........ Think that should keep us going for a bit xx

:eek::eek::eek::eek:Julie how very dare you lol, i will be struggling with my fluids but then again aint vodka a fluid:p;):D

phatmomma

MSB for the record NAS is no added sugar, not no added sloe in your gin lol xx

wannabeslimagain

saying goodbye to my fat
MSB it would not be the same if I liquidised a cake would it lmao and as for you Julie, are you sure that will be enough? lmao do you want me to do all the washing up after as well hee hee Chocolate biscuits now would madame prefer plain or milk chocolate????? ha ha ha

phatmomma

Milk would be fine, and don't stay behind to wash up unless you have time :)

Seriously though, after sampling your oaties before i cant wait again lol xx

madstaffyblonde1

MSB for the record NAS is no added sugar, not no added sloe in your gin lol xx

Lol I have got so much to learn in 3 weeks lol I never knew there was sugar in Vodka lol

I thought NAS meant naughty and saucey lmao:8855::8855:

madstaffyblonde1

Louise they have both gone home today, I have had a text from Helen that says that she is still in pain but ok, she said it hurt to drink and feels very tired and weak. She saw Ali today and she was also ok, the text says one of them had regrets today but wont have in the long term but cant work out if that was Helen or Ali. I will speak to Helen tomorrow and find out more.

naughtypuppy

Is a LOSER!!!
Hey all...im back...have i missed much?
lol
x

naughtypuppy

Is a LOSER!!!
Well i will be at the next one
so hopefully that will be a good one to

moonflower

good to see you back. hopefully I'll get to the next one but will have to see if driving by then

xx

helen mellons

Well spring is here and I have the cleaning bug and I have found some great things that I no longer want so I can donate them for the raffles ( not used tatt I promise lol)
Looking forward to the next meet and as I said to Topsy and Marion I will be making some of the oat bars and fat free fruit cake that i make and have given the recipies to Marion for our book. I will bring them with me for you all to have a sample of so if you like them you can go head and make them. I thought it would be nice to try them before buying the ingredients and then finding you don't like them as it would be a waste of money which is not good in these hard times. posted the same message on the facebook web page in case others don't see this or visa versa xx
Great idea Lisa x

topsy

Hi to all support group members - April's meeting will be on 19th at Harrison's Sports and Social Club, Great Wryley from 7.30 to 10.30.

Two of our brave members will be the guest speakers and they are Jenny and Audrey - who will be speaking about their personal weight loss journey and bypass surgery and both ladies are inspirational.

By overwhelming demand our Member Subscription fee is £15 and we will be collecting this from you on Monday - this is for a full year and will go towards outside guest speaker fees, raffle prizes and other expenses - please see Sam who will be Secretary Treasurer as Marion is off to a concert (enjoy M).

The raffle and clothes sales will start in our May meeting and if anyone has a portable clothes rail we could use on these nights for people to hang up the clothes they wish to sell please see either myself, Terri or Sam at the meeting on Monday.

Well done to all of those members who have come through their surgeries and are now members of the losers bench and Congratulations to those who have been given their op dates recently (not long now)

Sending you all hugs and fairy dust - see you Monday xx

phatmomma

I'm not good for £15 till the end of the month Leslie... I am monthly paid and had a anus orrible of a month financially. I'm sure i'm not the only one who may find this much short notice a little bit awkward...

I'm probably the only one who will stand up on the internet and plead poverty :)

What can we do about this? If anything? Else i fear people may miss this month due to severe embarassment financially.

xx

topsy

We could pay half this month and half next month if that helps??? Thanks for bringing it up Jules xx

phatmomma

That's not a bad idea....

buttery

Hi there i am new to this site and would love to come to your meetins could you tell me where they are and when the next one will be? Thanks xx