• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Support

Indeed I do, she was always skinny as achild, and didnt start to put weight on til she was in her 20's she is an apple shape all boob n belly I have more definition I just have big hips my bum has gone, she hasn't started the menopause yet where I have nearly come through it She is 50 this year and I will be 47 both of us in Dec, sour grapes defo xx

That meant to say better to have laughter lines than frown lines! Duh. I'm loving reading all the forums on here, you can feel quite alone going through wls but there are so many people here who feel the same and are going through the same. Wish I had found this site years ago x

This thread has been very useful as I am struggling to tell my mum that I want to have WLS. I am finding it really difficult to bring up the subject because my mum is very judgemental and pessimistic. Considering just having the op and telling her after but then I will feel really bad if somethin goes wrong and she didn't know about op in the first place. Ahhhh what's a girl to do????

I felt nervous telling my parents, particularly my dad, but if you are really sure just have confidence in your decision and if you decide to tell them stick to your guns and say its your choice and you haven't made the decision lightly. Make sure you do plenty of research first and are 100% sure to the point where no one can talk you out of it because you have weighed up all the pros and cons. It's a tough journey but hopefully worth it,I will find out on Tuesday! My dad spent most of yesterday trying to talk out of it this is why i say this. If I hadn't done lots of research and been 100% sure he may have changed my mind yesterday with all his nagging! Good luck with whatever you decide, these forums have been a great help x

Back