• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

suppositry: a bit detailed. lol

Raynebubble

OMG here i am almost 7 weeks ago i had a bypass to help me shift hopefully 14 stone in fat!!...

Ive just read my suppositry ingredients.... and basically it is made of pure fat!!

So here i am trying lose fat and for 12 days i have to stick a lump of it up my arse!!

sorry just found this strange and had to share!.. apologies if you were eating wile reading this xx

Sorry but...:8855::8855::8855: I hate to laugh at another person's difficulties but that did make me chuckle!

There are worst things you can put up there!! I watched a prog last night about american prisons and there were prisoners hiding homemade knives up their bums, imagine that!!
:massmoon:

H xx

OMG here i am almost 7 weeks ago i had a bypass to help me shift hopefully 14 stone in fat!!...

Ive just read my suppositry ingredients.... and basically it is made of pure fat!!

So here i am trying lose fat and for 12 days i have to stick a lump of it up my arse!!

sorry just found this strange and had to share!.. apologies if you were eating wile reading this xx
hahahaha :8855: well how do u get it up there? i have difficulty wiping my bum let alone pushing a lump of lard up it!?!?!?

hahahaha :8855: well how do u get it up there? i have difficulty wiping my bum let alone pushing a lump of lard up it!?!?!?

You could log each trip to the loo as a yoga session on myfitnesspal ;)

H xx

Haha you lot are funny... luckily i have lost4 and half stone so getting to my end region is slightly easier... now a few months back then.. i think my post would of started...
HELP I CANT REACH MY ARSE TO GET SUPPOSITRY UP THERE!! lol
i wouldnt mind but i went to my doctors to mention about feeing sick and she said how are your bowles.. i said well i had 3 hard poos and there was bloods... she did a check and said... yes you have piles... and gave me lactolose... which nope im not gonna take unless i have too!! lol, and 12 days of suppositries. i then said what about my sickness... she then said.. you prob have a bug... and that was the end of that!!
My surgeon suggested an anti sickness pill, i was in luck and had some.. and now im feeling a bit better... why i didnt think of taht before i have no idea... but on the downside.... he told me to have a liquid only day today... ooh its bringing back memories!!

im now sat here with tea the only thing i can drink at the mo... and a suppositry up my rear end... sorry another thing i had to share!!

Is the suppository to make you go, or some kind of meds?

I do feel for you, especially if as you say, you have problems reaching round there. Well you seem to have managed!

Ruthie i dont have trouble reaching there now i have lost weight. I have been bleeding from behind for quiet a while and last year had to have an endoscopy and they didnt ind anything.. but now the bleeding has started when i go o the toilet, the doc had a look and said i had piles.. so i have got some suppositries to help x

oh Rayne you know how to make a girl smile :) well actually i laughed out loud xx

Ooooouuuchhhh :wave_cry: .... I never knew lard had any healing properties :eek: I could have made a fortune & patented my belly & bum :D:D
Hope you soon feel better, sweetheart & maybe consider that your doctor has a bum fetish being as you went for sickness problems. But really hope the lumps of lard help ... maybe need to push them a lot higher to help the sickness, though. ;):D;) xxx

Hahaha oh dear this thread made me laugh so much though I know how painful piles are! So I feel sorry for ya Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

oooww hun....good to see youve still got a sense of humour!! x

haha... im glad i cheered you all up... luckily i have piles which i didnt know i had so they not really painful... ooh i hope my doc hasnt got a bum fetish..he is a she!! lol

be taking anti sickness tabs today, they are helping for the sickness... had to call my surgeon and thats what he said to take... and he said dont woryy about the protein and have a liquid only diet today...and to drink what im ok with.... so ive been on the tea!! i did manage to have 200ml of yummy heinz lentil soup though for dinner so not all bad today xx

ooh... suppositry hasnt worked yet... although i do normally only go in the mornings.... does that mean i still have all that fat up my bum?? haha

oh Joffy i so wanted to start a new thread... with a pic.
HOW TO INSERT A SUPPOSITRY hehe xx

YOU LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hilarious! :D

Raynebubble said:
oh Joffy i so wanted to start a new thread... with a pic.
HOW TO INSERT A SUPPOSITRY hehe xx

What a stunning image that wud be :p Haha Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

ooh also thought i would mention.... when i inserted the said suppositry i needed a wee.... have you tried holdng your bum cheeks together and havng a wee... i didnt want it to pop out before it had chance to work lol
sorry this thread has given me the urge to share x

haha it would be a funny pic... trying to hold a camera in front of a mirror, leg in the air..other hand up bum and trying not to fall over and cause a dent in the floor!!

Back