• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

suppositry: a bit detailed. lol

Raynebubble said:
haha it would be a funny pic... trying to hold a camera in front of a mirror, leg in the air..other hand up bum and trying not to fall over and cause a dent in the floor!!
Hahaha I've not laughed so hard in months my god your crude its so funny!!! And thanks for the image of u holding the bum cheeks an having a wee! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

haha sorry Toni.. i cant help myself today xx

Raynebubble said:
haha sorry Toni.. i cant help myself today xx

Hahaha! No worries its certainly entertaining! To say the least! Lol as long as your happy :D Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

I found liquid senna very good!Swallow, not up the jacksie!

I found liquid senna very good!Swallow, not up the jacksie!

ive got a sickness bug at the moment so i dont want to be swallowing anything.. the suppositries are for piles.. only got totake them for 1 days... im not having any probs going to the loo... i was bleeding so thats why im having suppositries x

oh Anna.. hope it clears soon xx

oh my god im laughing my head off not at you but with you evryone is so funny and i was worried about the pooing thing i poo about 15 times a day now not sure how ill be after my opp lol hopefully 1 a morning lol x

:sign0168::giggle::giggle::banana dancer:

Rayne you just made me laff so much - you are a one !!!

now i have to say - when i had to have them, i couldnt get them in - they are so slippery and bendy and to be honest my .... is tighter than a scotsmans sporren!!!!!!!!!! the little blighters kept ending up in the loo !!!:eek::eek::D

I also didn't mean to laugh... but I did chuckle at this :) Maybe it's one of those strange 'fight fire with f ire' situations! lol. Have a fantastic weekend everyone xx

Back