• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Abroad Czech or Denmark

Banana19, the person who you knew who went before, was it for the same procedure, gastric sleeve? How did it go for them and did you meet them on this site?

oh wow! Very good to know and I am sure they are doing great now. I am so excited to go and have this done. Wish I was off tomorrow lol

I have loss the page I was on, I'm sure it was SurGal. I wouldn't want to get all the way there and they tell me I can't have it done, I'd be devastated.

Any reputable surgeon would be cautious about surgery if there was an issue. Try not to worry yourself and just remember that everything happens at the right time.

They should be looking after your health ultimately so if there were a set back it would only be until an issue was addressed xx

I was the same Cani, no issues and I had the cold at the time too. My lovely OH gave it to me the day before I travelled. Needless to say, I could have murdered him!!!x

HI Banana and CaniSani,

I don't have any health issues neither only that im over weight too CaniSani lol!. However, my weight has not helped me knees, hips and back. That's why I need to lose this weight and fast as don't want it to effect my joints.

Banana, I have received an email on how to pay the deposit, so I am looking to pay it in a few weeks time then I should be on my way to a new me. Its getting exciting

Fantastic Donna!! :) I know what that feels like, feels like the light at the end of the tunnel is shining very brightly!!

One of my knees started giving me bother about 8 months ago and I just knew I had to sort myself out ASAP before the other went too :( it's been a lot better since losing weight but still makes cracking noises going up stairs etc and is sore every now and again if I twist it funny. Just hope it clears more as I lose more weight! Both my parents have knee issues so I think I'll just be jinxed anyways :( xx

oh that's good to hear, hopefully mine will get a bit better once I start losing the weight. Mine too are really bad walking up the stairs, I have to hold onto the rails and they sound like they are ripping apart as I walk up them, it sounds terrible. Glad to hear your's as got better since losing the weight and im sure they will improve even more along your weight loss journey

I have a wardrobe full of clothes that I am looking forward to getting back into. They range from a size 14-16, so wont be that long after I have the surgery, that I might be able to fit back into some of them.

I'm downsizing at the minute but have found that I'm buying lots of new stuff haha!!

I'm doing a little modelling session later this afternoon with my mum to get some second opinions in what I've bought recently. Still not sure about what I can get away with style wise so at least she will be brutally honest ;) x

Banana. I have IM you, not sure if you have received them or not. Let me know cos abit confusing how to do them lol!

Hey Girls

I have been accepted for surgery I am so tempted to put down a £500 deposit. I just need to sort out my passport then I'm off :) hopefully there won't be no problems when I get there.

HI CaniSani, I didn't go through beautiful beings, I went strate to SurGal and my deposit is £400 but we will both be at the same clinic.

Congratulations CaniSani anyway. I am aiming to put my deposit down in next threw weeks. I simply cannot wait

Back