• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery brought forward!!!!

slimpip

Oh my god, oh my god and finally oh my godddddd!!!

I just got home to a letter telling me they've brought my surgery forward and its now in 18days time, 28th jan. I have my pre-op on Wednesday 15th (work will be thrilled about that i'm sure lol) and start my pre-op milk diet on Monday which happens to be MY BIRTHDAY. So much going on, my head is spinning!!!!

Sorry for sounding off. X

oh very well done you! I wish you all the best and let us know how your doing !

Great news I too got phoned and offered a cancellation which was in 13 days, less time to think about things :)

Woohoo that's great!!

Kirsty

Thanks girls oh and that's fab butterfly. Now I've calmes down a tad I think you're right. Can't believe I start on Monday!! I'm in shock I think x

I was the same when I got cancellation I was running round freaking out Like a headless chicken, no time to say goodbye to my favourite foods but don't regret a second, I could have put so much weight on saying goodbye to my favourite foods- good luck x x

great news guys on getting the cancellations and good luck will watch for updates

Thanks princess xx

Amazing News!!! Wooo Hooooo :D

Oh my god, oh my god and finally oh my godddddd!!! I just got home to a letter telling me they've brought my surgery forward and its now in 18days time, 28th jan. I have my pre-op on Wednesday 15th (work will be thrilled about that i'm sure lol) and start my pre-op milk diet on Monday which happens to be MY BIRTHDAY. So much going on, my head is spinning!!!! Sorry for sounding off. X

You may have to join the January thread!!!!
Great news x

Yay!!

Thrilled for you (and happy birthday for Monday)

Thanks girls oh and that's fab butterfly. Now I've calmes down a tad I think you're right. Can't believe I start on Monday!! I'm in shock I think x

I'm in shock too, I was expecting late jan/early feb. They call me Thursday to say it's NEXT WEEK and the called again Friday to confirm Wednesday 15/1/2014 .. On the plus only on 5 days pre-op diet ... Not long now xx

Lincs lass thanks very much hun!!! Best birthday present ever! And Badger wow that's incredible. I'd have loved that...but I don't mind doing the 2 week pre-op...It'll be nice to drop some weight before the op :) x

Lincs lass thanks very much hun!!! Best birthday present ever! And Badger wow that's incredible. I'd have loved that...but I don't mind doing the 2 week pre-op...It'll be nice to drop some weight before the op :) x
I had luckily started low fat low carb on 2nd of Jan so that's made the transition easier. 2 kgs off last week and 5 kgs this week so far "). Hoping to squeeze 10 off in total haha xx

Good luck for the 28th ... I had the opposite happen with my surgery: it was delayed because my surgeon classed me as a tricky case (heart failure) and wanted a specific anaesthesiologist who has cardiac experience, but he had to go out of town unexpectedly. It was hard work at the time, having to get my head around the delay when all I wanted to do was get the op out of the way. The last week before surgery really seemed to drag!

That's brilliant! I had 13 days notice, so just enough time to get sorted! Well done ladies!

Thanks everyone. I bought my pre-op diet stuff today. I'm having my birthday a day early tomorrow so I can have a roast dinner at my favourite restaurant. Then 1st thing Monday morning my journey begins x

Thanks everyone. I bought my pre-op diet stuff today. I'm having my birthday a day early tomorrow so I can have a roast dinner at my favourite restaurant. Then 1st thing Monday morning my journey begins x

Eek I am with you on that. My pre op diet starts tomorrow so I am going to my mums tonight and she's making me my favourite mum dinner!

Are you doing the milk? I know what you mean about getting your head around it. When I had my appointment with the surgeon on 29th nov he said it would be about 2 months until I heard and then probably 6 months until the op. I got a phone call the week before Xmas saying they had one 7 weeks away ... Still can't quite get my head around it!

Good luck for Tomo and enjoy "your last supper" << that's what I keep calling mine lol x

Back