• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimpip's Sleeve Jan'14

Well done you! I think running has been the secret of my success and also why I haven't got too much excess skin. When I started in January last year I struggled to run for a minute and now I can run 10k in under an hour! Be careful though - it's a bit addictive!!

slimpip

Purplepippa - I cannot even imagine it being addictive at the moment haha, I'm definitely in the period of having to force myself to go. I've done my second run (only planning on doing 2-3 a week maximum) which was ok but i felt so dizzy afterwards I was walking home thinking to myself 'I don't want to do this'. But once I felt better and the following day when I didn't ache I thought oh come on, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'll be going out either this evening or tomorrow evening. I'm pleased to hear about the excess skin, it does concern me. I have enough of that already and don't need any more lol. Hoping it will tone me up some.

Kirsty - thank you honey, how are you feeling? How's gorgeous bump coming along?

Kar - Oh my goodness I'm not very good either, I'm certainly not a natural. Onwards and upwards xx

HelenAngelfish

Glad to hear an update from you! Well Done!! You're doing great xx

slimpip

Evening ladies! Well I did it, I got married. I also reached my goal of 12st5 (10st loss) and a size 14. I'm happy with how far I've come but it's not the end. I fluctuate by about 5 pounds and I'm not comfortable with that so I am trying to get below 12st to give myself a little leeway, but i'm in no rush. I need to focus now on being healthy, as opposed to thinner.

Has everyone been having b12 injections since surgery? I had my 2yr sign off about 6 weeks ago (late) and was prescribed it and told I should have been on it from the start (good to know, oops). I've also been prescribed a much higher dose of vitamin d through my GP as my bloods came back as low. I hate taking tablets and having to do it for the rest of my life is one of the prices I will happily pay for this gorgeous opportunity I was given.

My beautiful boy Caleb is now 9 months old. Arghh, how did that happen? He's a joy, he really is. I really need to get on here more often, I feel a moral obligation to help others as others helped me in the early days and throughout...I'm just so damn busy with the baby and working too. Must try harder. Love to you all xxx

Crystalrainbow

Love n hugs sweetheart :) good to hear all good in your corner of wl land :) congrats and congrats al your hopes and dreams well and truly ticked off the list x xx x good to see you x