• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimpip's Sleeve Jan'14

Bear

Massive congratulations. He's gorgeous.

slimpip

Thanks everybody :) he is a bit scrummy haha, I can't stop kissing him xx

violetangel

Beautiful boy x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

HelenAngelfish

Congratulations xxxx

Crystalrainbow

Awww Pip Congratulations.....can't believe I missed this!!! Well done hunni give him a squidge from me :) x x x x congrats on the weight front too...that is amazing.....totally manageable for the big wedding day x x x x

slimpip

Thank you all :) Caleb is having a growth spurt the past couple of days so he is super grouchy but still adorable. I now have 13lbs to lose until my ultimate goal...how exciting, the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching :) xxx

slimpip

thank you hun, how are you getting on?? xxx

WeightlossDreamer

Getting on well thx! About 3lb or so to pre pregnancy I know it's taken an age but I've really over indulged!!
Parenthood is great. Ari is a handful. Have to have eyes in the back of my head now! Your little man is soooo sweet x x

slimpip

Gosh it really has been far too long since I've checked in! Well...what a few months it's been...Caleb is now approaching 5 months old!! I find that very scary. I am currently 13st exactly, 9lbs away from my goal and teetering on the edge of a size 14 which is my goal size.

My wedding is 4 short months away (in 4 days time), I have a size 14 wedding dress which is beautiful and all the details are starting to come together. It's a really exciting time.

I am being pretty good food wise, although I tend to go in waves of being good and bad but that's life isn't it? I do a lot of walking but seriously need to tone up some! I am still grateful every day for my surgery, it's never far from my mind. In 5 days time it will have been 2 years since I went under the knife. If anyone is reading this that is thinking about doing it....just go for it, it's a wonderful life changing experience.

Here's a picture of me....and my beautiful little boy xxx

Attachments

• IMG_6106.jpg
    IMG_6106.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2783.JPG
    IMG_2783.JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 48

cupid1964

Gosh it really has been far too long since I've checked in! Well...what a few months it's been...Caleb is now approaching 5 months old!! I find that very scary. I am currently 13st exactly, 9lbs away from my goal and teetering on the edge of a size 14 which is my goal size. My wedding is 4 short months away (in 4 days time), I have a size 14 wedding dress which is beautiful and all the details are starting to come together. It's a really exciting time. I am being pretty good food wise, although I tend to go in waves of being good and bad but that's life isn't it? I do a lot of walking but seriously need to tone up some! I am still grateful every day for my surgery, it's never far from my mind. In 5 days time it will have been 2 years since I went under the knife. If anyone is reading this that is thinking about doing it....just go for it, it's a wonderful life changing experience. Here's a picture of me....and my beautiful little boy xxx
you look absolutely stunning as does your adorable little boy. So much time has flown. Glad that you are doing so well and wish you all the luck in the world for your upcoming wedding Hun xx

WeightlossDreamer

So glad you've logged in it's been an age! I've been wondering how you've been getting on. You look amazing and caleb is sooo gorgeous!
Not long till the wedding and like you say with regards to food that's just life isn't it sometimes we're good sometimes were bad! X X

slimpip

Aww thanks both!! I really need to check in more and keep myself accountable. Thank you so much for the lovely compliments. I feel I ought to have said that the photo of me I have my garland on my head that I'm wearing for my wedding haha!

I really can't wait now...(she says as eating rich tea biscuits) haha xxx

slimpip

Evening ladies, how are we?

I am really really well. I'm now 12st 10 (4lbs lost since 28th Jan) so no major achievement but heading in the right direction. I am 5lbs away from goal. That's quite a scary and wonderful thing.

I've taken up running and have done.....1 whole run. Hehe.

No but seriously, I'm going to do it proper like, ooh errrr. I ran 2.5k and ran for 21mins non stop. Slow as hell but I don't care, I'll only get quicker. I was also running in the dark, on an uneven track that is slightly hilly so I'm giving myself allowances for all of that hahahahaha.

I've even started a blog to help me reflect and also maybe help others. I'll update on here as I go along. I've re-calculated my ultimate goal to be 11st5lbs. That would mean once I reach my first goal I'd have 1stone exactly to lose (through exercise I hope). I'm signing up to a 5k in June, wish me luck xxx

WeightlossDreamer

Wowee you're doing great! Not long till you smash that goal now! X X good luck with the running it really is great if u can get into it x