• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery tomorrow! So nervous!

Ohhh you should have been done and dusted now...Surgery and recovery, and back on the ward ((fingers crossed no problems)) x

Hope all went well, and your sitting up, sipping something to drink and feeling relieved its all over x

I'm alive!!! Lots more pain than I was ever expecting and am so uncomfortable but am sipping away and getting there! Thanks all x

Welcome miss skinnie Minnie to be :)

No morphine Lisa?.....Pain eases faster than you know it hun.

Well done :) x

Well done Lisa you made it through girl after all that stress, your new life begins go and get it. xx Take it easy and move forward slowly till you back up to parr. xx

Well done Lisa! So pleased for you that it is finally here. The pain does get better! It's not a short road after all!

I'm feeling much better tonight! My surgeon came to see me earlier and he was pleased with how it went and how I was doing. I asked how my liver was and he said it was so beautiful he wanted to bite it! Lol! I've had such amazing care here, even my anaesthetist phoned me to see how I was doing! My partner and mum have been amazing too! I'm a lucky girl :)

Good luck for 2 Moro , I'm sure your be fine and I look forward to reading your updates x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Think every 1 has the same mixed emotions before....... Be strong and stay positive.. you will make it through and we will look forward to hearing about it on here.... xxx

Welcome home Lisa....Hope your surviving all the pain, discomfort etc...

Have a nice shower, Sleep as much as you can -it heals you faster...And take it easy.

I'm so pleased! I slept the whole night through! I am propped up with pillows with one slightly under my left side and I had a diclofenac at about midnight and have slept right till now! Happy !

I'm so pleased! I slept the whole night through! I am propped up with pillows with one slightly under my left side and I had a diclofenac at about midnight and have slept right till now! Happy !
Glad you're feeling better Lisa, good luck :) xxx

Sounds like your chuffed...and getting through the pain/discomfort :) x

Back